BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Hello all, Hope you are all well, on his cold march day! We get the odd ray of sunshine and i get my hopes up that Spring is finally here, but alas, i am always wrong. I hope it doesnt take too long, i am looking forward to some nice weather!

Well, had a few cakes this month which have kept me slightly busy! I had a very last minute pool table cake request :-S it was definatly a learning experience, would like to try it again, and maybe do certain bits differently as it wasn't quite what i wanted it to be.


I had a 60th Birthday cake too, wasn't too big as they were not having a party, just some friends. I was really pleased with this, i wanted simple, and clean, and the wife who requested insisted on a 60 just to rub it in abit more!! haha.




I also rustled up some cupcakes for two of my closest friends Birthdays, they were almond and vanilla with a yummy cream cheese frosting and decorated with handmade letters and flowers.



There were more cupcakes for my brothers girlfriends birthday, pink, orange and black! very bright!




I am beyond excited about Emilys 1st Birthday cake, have been making some of the decorations for it this week as i wanted to do all of the decorations myself. Next week will be very busy, got alot of baking, cooking, prep to do, but will be sure to post after her party!

Mandy xx

0 comments: